5-Port 10/100Mbps Desktop Switch TL-SF1005D
What this product does?
The TL-SF1005D 5-Port 10/100Mbps desktop switch provides an easy way to expand your wired network. All 5 ports support auto-MDI/MDIX, eliminating the need to worry about the type of cable to use. Featuring full-duplex mode, the TL-SF1005D can process data at a rate of up to 200 Mbps making it an ideal choice for expanding your high performance wired network. Moreover, with innovative energy-efficient technology, the TL-SF1005D can save up to 60% of power consumption, making it an eco-friendly solution for your home or office network.
TL-SF1005D Fast Ethernet Switch provides 5 10/100Mbps Auto-Negotiation RJ45 ports. All ports support Auto MDI/MDIX function, eliminating the need for crossover cables or Uplink ports. Featuring non-blocking switching architecture, TL-SF1005D forwards and filters packets at full wire-speed for maximum throughput. With 10K Jumbo frame, the performance of large files transfers is improved significantly. And IEEE 802.3x flow control for Full Duplex mode and backpressure for Half Duplex mode alleviate the traffic congestion and make TL-SF1005D work reliably.
Easy to Use
The auto features of this ethernet switch make installation plug and play and hassle-free. No configuring is required. Auto MDI/MDIX eliminates the need for crossover cables. Auto-negotiation on each port senses the link speed of a network device (10, 100 Mbps) and intelligently adjusts for compatibility and optimal performance.
- 5 10/100Mbps Auto-Negotiation RJ45 ports, Supports Auto MDI / MDIX
- Green Ethernet technology saves the power up to 60%
- IEEE 802.3x flow control provides reliable data transfer
- Plastic case, desktop design
- Plug and play, no configuration required
What's in the Box
- 5-Port 10/100Mbps Desktop Switch
- Power Plug
- 1 Year Warranty
Do You Notice
- This item could potentially be great for CCTV IP System.
- Interface: 5 10/100Mbps RJ45 Ports AUTO Negotiation/AUTO MDI/MDIX
- External Power Supply: External Power Adapter(Output: 5.0VDC / 0.6A)
- Dimensions (W X D X H): 4.1 x 2.8 x 0.9 in. (103.5 x 70 x 22 mm)
- Transfer Method: Store and Forward
- Advanced Functions: Green Technology, saving power up to 60% 802.3X Flow Control, Back Pressure Auto-Uplink Every Port
- Certification: FCC, CE, RoHs
- System Requirements: Microsoft® Windows® 8/7/Vista/XP , MAC® OS, NetWare®, UNIX® or Linux.
- Environment: Operating Temperature: 0℃~40℃ (32℉~104℉); Storage Temperature: -40℃~70℃ (-40℉~158℉); Operating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensing; Storage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing