8-Port 10/100Mbps Desktop Switch TL-SF1008D
What This Product Does
The TL-SF1008D Fast Ethernet Switch is designed for SOHO (Small Office/Home Office) or workgroup users. All 8 ports support auto MDI/MDIX, no need to worry about the cable type, simply plug and play. Moreover, with the innovative energy-efficient technology, the TL-SF1008D can save up to 60%* of the power consumption and 70% of the packaging material can be recycled, making it an eco-friendly solution for your business network.
High Performance & TP-LINK Green Technology
TL-SF1008D Fast Ethernet Switch provides 8 10/100Mbps Auto-Negotiation RJ45 ports. All ports support Auto MDI/MDIX function, eliminating the need for crossover cables or Uplink ports. Featuring non-blocking switching architecture, TL-SF1008D forwards and filters packets at full wire-speed for maximum throughput. With 10K Jumbo frame, the performance of large files transfers is improved significantly. And IEEE 802.3x flow control for Full Duplex mode and backpressure for Half Duplex mode alleviate the traffic congestion and make TL-SF1008D work reliably. This new generation TL-SF1008D Fast Ethernet Switch features the latest innovative energy-efficient technologies that can greatly expand your network capacity with much less power. It automatically adjusts power consumption according to the link status and cable length to limit the carbon footprint of your network. It also complies with the EU RoHS, prohibiting the use of certain hazardous materials. Besides, 70% of the packaging material can be recycled.
Easy to Use
The auto features of this switch make installation plug and play and hassle-free. No configuring is required. Auto MDI/MDIX eliminates the need for crossover cables. Auto-negotiation on each port senses the link speed of a network device (10, 100 Mbps) and intelligently adjusts for compatibility and optimal performance.
- 8 10/100Mbps auto-negotiation RJ45 ports, supports auto MDI/MDIX
- Green Ethernet technology saves the power up to 60%
- IEEE 802.3x flow control provides reliable data transfer
- Plastic case, desktop design
- Plug and play, no configuration required
What's in the Box
- 8-Port 10/100Mbps Desktop Switch
- Power Plug
- 1 Year Warranty
- Standards and Protocols: IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3x CSMA/CD
- Interface: 8 10/100Mbps Ports, Auto-Negotiation, Auto-MDI/MDIX
- External Power Supply: 100-240VAC, 50/60Hz
- Data Rates: 10/100Mbps at Half Duplex ;20/200Mbps at Full Duplex
- LED Indicator: Power, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
- Dimensions ( W x D x H ): 5.3*3.1*0.9 in. (134.5*79*22.5mm)
- Power Supply: External Power Adapter (Output: 5.0 VDC / 0.6A)
- Transfer Method: Store and Forward
- Advanced Functions: Green Technology, saving power up to 60% 802.3X Flow Control, Back Pressure Auto-Uplink Every Port
- Certification: FCC, CE, RoHS
- System Requirements: Microsoft® Windows®, XP, Vista or Windows 7, Windows 8, Mac® OS, NetWare®, UNIX® or Linux.
- Environment: Operating Temperature: 0°C~40°C (32°F~104°F); Storage Temperature: -40°C~70°C (-40°F~158°F); Operating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensing; Storage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing