Refurbished TP-LINK TL-SF1008P 8-Port 10/100M Desktop PoE Switch
Domar Certified Refurbished Products
- Quality products at great prices.
- Rigorous refurbishment process prior to sale.
- Covered by Domar’s 30 days limited warranty.
- Covered by Domar’s 14-day returns policy.
- Supplies are limited.
With four PoE ports, transfers data and power on one single cable
Working with IEEE 802.3af compliant PDs, expands home and office network
Easy to Use
Requires no configuration and installation
- Supports PoE power up to 15.4W for each PoE port
- Supports PoE power up to 57W for all PoE ports
- Supports PoE IEEE 802.3af compliant PDs
- Supports IEEE 802.3x flow control for Full-duplex Mode and backpressure for Half-duplex Mode
- 2K entry MAC address table of the TL-SF1008P with auto-learning and auto-aging
What's in the Box
- PoE Switch
- LED indicators for monitoring power, link, activity
- External power adapter supply
Do You Notice
- 4 of those ports can be used as PoE.
- Interface: 8 10/100Mbps RJ45 Ports AUTO Negotiation/AUTO MDI/MDIX
- Network Media: 10BASE-T: UTP category 3, 4, 5 cable (maximum 100m) EIA/TIA-568 100Œ© STP (maximum 100m) 100BASE-TX: UTP category 5, 5e cable (maximum 100m) EIA/TIA-568 100Œ© STP (maximum 100m)
- PoE Ports (RJ45) Standard: 802.3 af compliant PoE Ports: Port1- Port4 Power Supply: 57W
- Backbound Bandwidth: 1.6Gbps
- Mac Address: Table2K
- External Power Supply: External Power Adapter(Output: 48VDC / 1.25A)
- Dimensions (W X D X H): 6.7*3.9*1.1 in. (171*98*27 mm)
- Power Consumption: Maximum (PoE on): 60.2W (220V/50Hz) Maximum (PoE off): 3.2W (220V/50Hz)
- Transmission Method: Store-And-Forward
- Advanced Functions: Compatible With IEEE 802.3af Compliant PDs Priority Function Mac Address Auto-Learning And Auto-Aging IEEE802.3x Flow Control For Full-Duplex Mode And Backpressure For Half-Duplex Mode
- Certification: FCC, CE, RoHS
- Package Contents: TL-SF1008P, Power Adapter, User Guide
- Consumption: 2.3 watts (max. no PD connected) 59.3 watts (max. with 57w PD connected)