Refurbished Zxtech 16 Channel All in One up to 8MP 5MP XVR Recorder
Domar Certified Refurbished Products
- Quality products at great prices.
- Rigorous refurbishment process prior to sale.
- Covered by Domar’s 30 days limited warranty.
- Covered by Domar’s 14-day returns policy.
- Supplies are limited.
- 16 Channel Super HD Input Work with AHD, TVI, CVI or Analog
- Also connects 32 Onvif 2.4 IP Camera under Iconic Fusion Mode
- 25 Frame Per Second Real time (IP mode) Recording and Playback
- Motions Detection, Real time Motion Alert Sent to Your Phone
- Cloud Access from your iPhone, iPad, Android, PC, Browsers
- Maximum at 2 (1 for 4K XVR) Hard Drive, up to 8TB Each. 16TB in Total(for 5MP XVR)
- Flexible Schedule and Masking Configuration
- USB Backup with Flexible and Selective Time and Period
- PTZ, Audio, USB, Network Ports.
Specs for Zxtech 5MP XVR
Specs for Zxtech 8MP XVR
Zxtech 16 Channel All in One up to 8MP/5MP XVR Recorder MD1602XVR
- 16 Channel Super HDInput Work withAHD, TVI, CVI or Analog
- Compression Method: H.265+/H.265/H.264+/H.264
- Alsoconnects32Onvif 2.4IP Cameraunder IconicFusion Mode
- 25 Frame Per SecondReal timeRecording and Playback (IP mode)
- Motion Detection, Real time MotionAlertSent to YourPhone
- Cloud Accessfrom youriPhone, iPad,Android, PC,Browsers
- Maximumat2 (1 for 4K XVR)Hard Drive, up to 8TB Each.16TBin Total (for 5MP XVR)
Zxtech 16 Channel XVR
Zxtech 16 Channel AHD IP Hybrid 8MP 5MP (optional) Super HD XVR HVR P2P | MD1602XVR is the perfect solution for your home and business security, this unit records 8MP 5MP (optional) or 1080p Megapixel HD resolution on all 16 Channels. Zxtech 16 Channel AHD IP Hybrid 8MP 5MP (optional) Super HD DVR HVR P2P | MD1602XVR not only supports AHD cameras but it combines three types of camera at the same time: AHD, Analog and IP, this will allow you to keep your existing Analog cameras and upgrade to high definition AHD and IP without changing the main unit for no extra cost. All our range does the P2P function, this is no exception, just download a free app into your Smartphone, put in the serial number when you are going through the setup wizard and you will be connected. You can watch your property while you are out and also you can watch it on your Internet Explorer Browser on your PC. Giving you control any time, anywhere. This is as easy to set up as the traditional analogue systems. If you want to see the picture on the screen, you don‚t have to do a complicated setup, power up the camera and plug it into the XVR, the picture will appear, that is plug and play. Zxtech 16 Channel AHD IP Hybrid 8MP 5MP (optional) Super HD XVR P2P | MD1602XVR does standard functions such as motion detection, recording schedule, masking, all included in this new 16 Channel XVR IP Hybrid 8MP 5MP (optional) Super HD XVR You can also have a notification email sent to you while motion is triggered. The maximum memory capacity is 16 TB (for 5MP XVR) and 6TB for (4K XVR), therefore you can have an ultra-long recording. 16 Channel AHD IP Hybrid Super HD XVR comes with mouse, UK 3 Pin Power adapter, manual, optional Hard Drive.
AHD, TVI, CVI, IP all in one go
Zxtech 16 Channel AHD TVI CVI 8MP 5MP (optional) Super HD XVR now compatible with AHD, Analog & IP in one unit. This means if you are planning to expand your security system in the future, adding a new type of cameras will not cost you another recording box.
Records 5MP 8MP (optional) or 1080p Megapixel HD resolution on all 16 Channels
When you connect an AHD camera to this machine, the traditional analogue system cannot even compare with the end result, it is good. It easily beats 1080p, 1200TVL, 1100TVL, 800TVL or anything below. AHD is definitely in another league. It records HD Megapixel on all channels real-time.
P2P and Mobile Viewing
All our range does the P2P function, this is no exception, just download a free app into your Smartphone, put in the serial number when you are going through the setup wizard and you will be connected.
Plug & Play
Compared to an IP system, this is as easy to set up and a traditional analogue system. If you want to see the picture on the screen, you don‚t have to do a complicated setup, power up the camera and plug it into the NVR, the picture will appear, that is plug and play.
Motion Detection, Masking, Schedule
Standard functions such as motion, schedule, masking are all included in this new 16 Channel AHD TVI CVI 5MP 8MP (optional) Super HD XVR. Have an email to be sent to you while some trigger the motion.
What's in the box
- Zxtech 16 Channel All in One up to 5MP 8MP (optional) XVR Recorder | MD1602XVR
- Power Adaptor
- USB Mouse
- Main Processor: HI3531D
- Operating System: Embedded LINUX
- Input Analog: 16*(TVI/AHD:5MP 8MP (optional); AHD/TVI/CVI:4MP; AHD/TVI:3MP; AHD/TVI/CVI:1080P/720P; Analog:960H)
Analog+Network: 14*Analog+2*network(Max 8MP), 12*Analog+4*network(Max 8MP), 10*Analog+6*network(Max 8MP), 8*Analog+8*network(Max 8MP),
6*Analog+10*network(Max 8MP), 4*Analog+12*network(Max 8MP), 2*Analog+14*network(Max 8MP)
Network: 32*network(Max 5MP or 8MP)(Total incoming bandwidth <200M)
- Video Input: 16CH BNC
- Signal Type: Analog/AHD/CVI/TVI/Network
- Video Output: 1 HD, 1 VGA, 1 CVBS (for 4K XVR)
- Audio Input: 2 Channel, RCA
- Audio Output: 1 Channel, RCA
- Motion Detection: 16 Channel(max 32 Channel in pure network mode)
- Trigger Events: Recording, Email, Screen tips, Buzzer, Push notifications(motion detection)
- Email Alarm: Send Image to The Designated E-mail
- Interface: RS485
- Protocol: Pelco-D, Pelco-P
- Baud Rate: 110~921600
- Address: 0~255
- VGA Resolution: 1920x1080P/60Hz, 1280x1024/60Hz
- HD Output Resolution: 3840x2160/30Hz(optional), 1920x1080P/60Hz, 1280x1024/60Hz
- Display Split: 32 Channel/25 Channel/16 Channel/9 Channel/8 Channel/4 Channel/1Channel
- Privacy Masking: 3 Rectangular Zones (Each camera)
- OSD: Camera title, Time, Video loss, Alarm, Motion detection, Recording
- Video Compression: H.265/H.265+/H.264/H.264+
- Resolution: 8MP_LITE(1920x2160) (optional), 5MP(2592x1944), 5MP_LITE(1296x1944), 4MP(2560x1440), 4MP_LITE(1280x1440),3MP(2048x1536), 1080P(1920x1080), 720P(1280x720), 960H(P:960x576/N:960x480)
- Record Rate:
PAL:5MP(2592x1944 16*6fps), 8MP_LITE(1920x2160)(optional), 5MP_LITE(1296x1944 16*10fps), 4MP(2560x1440 16*8fps), 4MP_LITE(1280x1440 16*15fps),
3MP(2048x1536 16*9fps), 1080P(1920x1080 16*15fps), 720P(1280x720 16*25fps), 960H(960x576 16*25fps)
NTSC: 5MP(2592x1944 16*6fps), 5MP_LITE(1296x1944 16*10fps), 4MP(2560x1440 16*8fps), 4MP_LITE(1280x1440 16*15fps),
3MP(2048x1536 16*9fps), 1080P(1920x1080 16*15fps), 720P(1280x720 16*30fps), 960H(960x480 16*30fps)
PAL: 4k@17x25fps, 5MP@32x25fps, 4MP@32x25fps, 3MP@32x25fps, 1080P@32x25fps, 960P@32x25fps, 720P@32x25fps, D1@32x25fps
NTSC: 4k@17x30fps, 5MP@32x30fps, 4MP@32x30fps, 3MP@32x30fps, 1080P@32x30fps, 960P@32x30fps, 720P@32x30fps, D1@32x30fps
- Record Mode: Manual\Timer\Motion Detection
- Interface Type: 2 SATA Interface (1SATA for 4K XVR)
- Capacity: 2/1 SATA Hard Disk (2.5"/3.5" SATA, Up to 16TB(6TB for 4K) )
- Dimension (WxDxH): 310*295*46(mm) or 260*215*43(mm) (4K XVR)
- Weight: 3.5kg (Without HDD) or 2kg (without HDD for 4K XVR)