Refurbished Zxtech Eclipse 4MP IP PoE 1.05mm Panoramic Lens Fisheye Network Camera
Domar Certified Refurbished Products
- Quality products at great prices.
- Rigorous refurbishment process prior to sale.
- Covered by Domar’s 30 days limited warranty.
- Covered by Domar’s 14-day returns policy.
- Supplies are limited.
- Short range Wireless WI-FI connection
- 360-degree Panoramic View
- I.P.System with Power over Ethernet a.k.a PoE
- Remotely AccessthroughMobile Phone, PC, Tablet
- 4MP 3096 x 2202 resolution
- H.265 Video Compression
Super Wide Panoramic Angle
Zxtech Eclipse 4MP Supports 360 Panorama View to see anything without angle limitation. Fisheye camera is suitable for Office spaces or Home, anywhere a complete overview of a scene is required. This special Zxtech IP camera can be connected to PoE or Wifi. It enables you to see and monitor an area with a wider view. Use a cost-effective alternative to a traditional PTZ camera. This 360-degree real-time panoramic view of Zxtech Eclipse camera eliminates the need to install multiple cameras covering the entire surveillance area, thus saving the camera hardware investment. This camera has built-in LED bulbs that enhance its Night Vision up to 20 metres. Gives you great vision even in very dark places.
Power over Ethernet
This special Zxtech IP camera can be connected to PoE. Built-in PoE means you don‚t need to run a power cable to power up the camera. All the power goes through not 2 but 1 cable.
Two-Way Audio with built-in Microphone
Record sound with IP Camera like no other system!
Connect your Zxtech Eclipse Panoramic Camera wireless to your router.
SD Card Option - Small Feature Benefits a Big Time
No need for HDD just plug the panoramic IP camera and all videos and images can be saved on a pre installed SD card.
What's in the box
- Zxtech Eclipse 4MP IP PoE 1.05mm Lens Fisheye Network Camera
- Image Sensor: 1/2.9" SONY Low Illumination CMOS Sensor
- Resolution: 4MP
- Effective Pixels: 3096 (H) - 2202 (V)
- Compression: H.264/H.265/JPEG/AVI/MJPEG
- TV System: PAL/NTSC
- Electronic Shutter Time: Auto: PAL 1/25-1/10000Sec; NTSC 1/25-1/10000Sec
- S/N Ratio: 52dB
- Scanning System: Progressive
- Video Output: Network, CVBS
- Reset Button: YES
- Focus Length: Board Lens 1.05mm
- Focus Control: Fixed
- Lens Type: Fixed
- Lens Pixel: 5MP
- Infrared LED: 42µx 3PCS
- Infrared Distance: 20M
- IR Status: Under 10 Lux By CDS
- IR Power On: CDS Auto Control
- Ethernet: RJ-45 (10/100Base-T)
- Protocol: TCP/IP, ICMP, HTTP, HTTPS, FTP, DHCP, DNS, DDNS, RTP, RTSP, RTCP, NTP, SMTP
- ONVIF: Support ONVIF 2.4
- P2P: YES, Support QR Code
- POE: Internal PoE, Support IEEE 802.3af
- IE Brower: IE9-11, Google Chrome(Under Ver 45), Firefox(Under Ver 53), Mac Safari
- Smart Phone: iPhone, iPad, Android, Android Pad
- Wireless Antenna: 3dbi Hotspot: YES Wi-Fi: Wi-Fi(IEEE802.11b/g/n),2.4Ghz
- Day/Night: Color/ B&W (IR-CUT )
- Image Config: Saturation/Brightness/Contrast /Sharpness, Mirror, White Balance, FLK (Flicker Control)
- Motion Detection: Support
- Defog Mode: Support
- BLC: Support
- WDR: Support
- Privacy Masking: 3 Rectangular Zone
- Recording Mode: NVR/NAS/VMS/Web/SD Card
- Alarm: 1 channel Input/Output
- Audio In: Support
- SD Card Slot: Support 128G Micro SD with External SD Card Slot
- Housing: Body: Metal, Bracket: Plastic
- IR Cut Filter: Yes
- Operation Temperature: -20~ +60 RH95%
- Max Storage Temperature: -20 ~ +60RH95%
- Max Power Source: DC12V¬±10%
- Dimension: 120 x 49(H) mm
- Weight: 500g