Refurbished Zxtech FalconVision 2.4Mp 25M Night Vision Outdoor AHD TVI CVI CVBS Camera
Domar Certified Refurbished Products
- Quality products at great prices.
- Rigorous refurbishment process prior to sale.
- Covered by Domar’s 30 days limited warranty.
- Covered by Domar’s 14-day returns policy.
- Supplies are limited.
Discrete and resistant metal casing, the Zxtech AHD FalconVision 2.4 Megapixel Bullet Camera 25M Night vision, 3.6mm lens, bullet IP66, 1080p analogue CCTV camera has been designed to secure your property with a simple setup. Perfect for any home or small business security installation, this Zxtech AHD FalconVision 2.4 Megapixel Bullet Camera 25M Night vision offers high-quality images at both day and night due to its 30 high powered infrared LEDs, automatically switching to black and white at dusk to provide 25m of night vision and the best footage possible. With a normal plug and play protocol, you can achieve HD resolution, the 2.4MP Sensor also gives your great noise reduction compared to a 1.3MP sensor, even though the result is higher 1080P. The innovative design is vandal-proof, weatherproof and it is compatible with AHD DVR range and BNC RG59 type of cabling. Durable and practical the Zxtech AHD FalconVision 2.4 Megapixel Bullet Camera 25M Night vision comes with mounting screws, introduction manual.
Achieve 1080p in analog HD range
With normal plug and play protocol, you can achieve HD resolution. Compared to IP cameras, this one gives you the DIY compatibility. 2.4MP Sensor also gives your great noise reduction compared to the 1.3MP sensor, even the result is higher 1080P.
25 Metre, 82 feet Night Vision Range
Awesome 25 Metre ultra night vision gives you control in the night. Even in the pitch dark environment, you will still have the vision. Covers you 24/7.
3.6mm Broad Lens
IR Cut filters enhance your image with real-life colouring by filtering out the infrared from the sun.
Outdoor IP66 Waterproof & Vandalproof
Solid metal casing also protects from vandalism. Iconic dome base design allows you to twist the head and point to any direction you want.
Plug & Play Installation
Compared to an IP camera, AHD system is much easier to install, literally plug into the back of an AHD DVR, the image will come up on the screen. We call that plug and play.
Variable output mode AHD/TVI/CVI/CVBS
All in one go. Break the borders of standards with the integrated joystick. It is easy to match the camera's output standard to your recorder even if it is an AHD, TVI, CVI or CVBS.
What's in the Box
- CCTV Camera
- Mounting Screws
- Image Sensor : 1/2.9" Sony IMX CMOS Sensor
- Image Resolution : PAL: 25fps@1080P(1920x1080); NTSC: 30fps@1080P(1920x1080)
- Effective Pixels : 1920(H)x1080(V) , 2.4MP - Noise Reduction
- Electronic Shutter : 1/25s~1/50,000s , 1/30s~1/60,000s
- Sync System : Internal
- Usable Illumination : 0.001Lux/F1.2
- S/N Ratio : 50dB+
- Video Output Mode : AHD/CVBS/TVI/CVI (1080P) (BNC)
- Joystick: 4 + 5 way
- Focus Length : 3.6mm
- Focus Control : Fixed
- Pixels : 2.4M Pixels
- Infrared LED : 30PCS
- Infrared Distance : 25M
- IR Status : Under 10 Lux by CDS
- IR Power On : Photodiode Auto Control
- Noise Reduction : 3D NR
- Weatherproof Housing : YES, Metal
- Lens Angle Adjustment : NO
- Dual Voltage : NO
- IR Cut Filter : YES
- Heater : NO
- OperationTemperature : -10deg C ~ +50degC RH95% Max
- Storage Temperature : -20degC ~ +60degC RH95% Max
- Power Source : DC12V ±10%, 500mA
- Dimension : 172mm (W) x 67mm (D)
- Weight : 800g