Refurbished Zxtech 1080P SpiderEye 20M IP 2.4MP 3.6mm H264 Dome Camera
Domar Certified Refurbished Products
- Quality products at great prices.
- Rigorous refurbishment process prior to sale.
- Covered by Domar’s 30 days limited warranty.
- Covered by Domar’s 14-day returns policy.
- Supplies are limited.
- I.P. System with Onvif Standard and Gigabit Bandwidths
- Record Full HD Footages with 1080p Resolution and Real-time Playback
- 20 Metres / 66 Feet Night Vision See Clearly in the Night
- 360° Flexible Angle Gives No Dead Corner
- Remotely Access through Mobile Phone, PC, Tablet
- See Footage Sharper and Lighter with 3.6mm Fix Lens
- Next Gen Zxtech i2.2 Chipset with Sony Processor
- Vandal-proof with Solid Metallic Body
The Zxtech SpiderEye 2 Megapixel 20M NightVision 3.6mm Board Lens CCTV Dome CCTV IP Camera comes with a classical shape, the eyeball design with metal casing gives you a 90 degree adjustable view and anti-vandal capability. Ideal for residential, small business and commercial use the SpiderEye¬© Zxtech 2 Megapixel CCTV IP Camera comes with 12 built-in LEDs which makes it a reliable night time camera as well, with a 20m / 66 feet Night Vision and 3.6mm board lens, capturing a wide angle unlike the old fashion 6 mm lens. This resistant SpiderEye Zxtech 2 Megapixel camera Sony Colour sensor enables colour footage during day, black and white during night. A simple set up with a modern and beautiful interface, makes it a reliable plug and play device as you can Watch it Live, Playback your recordings or Watch it Remotely just by plugging it to the router, with no other equipment required. The SpiderEye Zxtech 2 Megapixel CCTV camera comes with the new CMS built-in software enabling you to watch footage anywhere in the world just by using the P2P function, downloading the App and scanning the unique QR code. The SpiderEye Zxtech 2 Megapixel is compatible with Onvif 2.4 2+ NVR devices. This SpiderEye Zxtech 2 Megapixel CCTV camera is equipped with full HD 1080p Sony chip sensor giving you a boosted 1080p picture for your security footage. Easy to use the smart CMS software will enable you to record on motion detection, adjust the sensitivity of motion detection and you can also schedule your camera to only record on certain times of the day even with the motion detection on. High quality and Used SpiderEye Zxtech 2 Megapixel IP CCTV camera comes with mounting screws, introduction manual.
2 Megapixel, Never Miss a Pixel
Compared to an analog camera, this IP camera has a 2MP sensor built-in. Giving you a boosted 1080p picture for your security footage. I.P Camera produces nearly 4x the resolution of Analog cameras.
Never Being So Compacted
It takes a lot of work to fit a 2megapixel sensor into such a compacted body. This small & solid design has won a lot of hearts.
Get notified or just save storage with motion detection. Motion detection can send email notifications immediately when it is activated as well as trigger the recorder. Field masking allows you to mask the whole region or just a specific area.
3.6mm Fixed IR CUT Lens
IR Cut filters enhance your image with real life colouring by filtering out the infrared from the sun.
Smart Interface P2P Function:
Supports Iphone, Android and Internet Explorer browser Remote Viewing anywhere in the world.
- Sony IMX323 2 Megapixel 1080P 25fps
- 20 Metre, 66 Feet Night Vision Range
- 3.6mm Fixed IR CUT Lens
- Onvif 2.4, Onvif 2+
What's in the Box
- IP CCTV Camera
- Mounting Screws
- Introduction & Manual
- Image Sensor: 1/2.9" Sony IMX323 2.19 MegaPixel Hi-Res CMOS Sensor
- Resolution: 1080P@30fps, 720P@30fps, D1@30fps
- Minimum Illumination: 0.01Lux
- S/N Ratio: >50dB
- Day/Night: IR Cut ICR-Infrared filter with auto switch
- Weatherproof: Indoor Only
- Network: 1 x RJ49 Ethernet interface, 10/100M adaptation PoE
- Delay: Within The LAN 0.3S
- Frame Rate: 25FPS (Adjustable)(max 30fps)
- Video Compression: H.264/JPEG
- Protocol: Protocols: TCP/UDP/RTSP/FTP/PPPOE/DHCP/DDNS/NTP/UPnP/SMTP
- General Function: Tri-Stream / Mirror
- Onvif: Support: Onvif 2.4, Onvif 2+
- User Permission: Multi-user Classification Management
- Power: DC 12V/700mA
- Night Vision Range: 20 Metre, 66 Feet, 12 x Infrared SMD LED
- Weight (g): 600
- Dimension (mm): 120 x 62