Network Video Recorders
1. Format a USB memory stick (1st generation recorders: 2-8GB, 2nd generation: 2-32GB) and use FAT32 file system (or NTFS if FAT32 is unavailable).
2. Copy the update file on to the USB stick.
3. Plug the memory stick into the recorder's USB port.
4. Go to Main menu ↦ System (in 'Setup' section, 3rd row) ↦ Update.
- Select update file (click) from a list (if you don’t see file on the list, press 'Refresh' button).
- Press 'Upgrade'.
During the update process, the recorder may reboot few times and it may make beeping sounds. It’ll take around 5-15 minutes, NVR will reboot on its own after update's finished.
5. Check the firmware version to make sure update was successful in Main menu ↦ System (in 'Info' section, 2nd row) ↦ Version info.