TG-NET P1009D-8PoE 96W 10/100M 9 Port Desktop PoE Switch
Remote power feeding up to 100m. Supports PoE Power up to 30W for PoE port. IEEE 802.3at Power over Ethernet Plus compliant. Backward compatible with IEEE 802.3af Power over Ethernet. Auto-detection of PoE IEEE 802.3at/af devices from being damaged by incorrect installation Circuit protection prevents power interference between ports Circuit Shorting Protection Supported Providing 4/8-port PoE in-line power interfaces, the P1000D can easily build a power centrally-controlled IP phone system, IP Camera system and Wireless AP group for the enterprise. Cameras can be installed around the corner in the company or campus for surveillance demands. Without the power-socket limitation, the P1000D makes the installation of cameras easier and more efficient.
Department / Workgroup PoE Network
Providing 4/8-port PoE in-line power interfaces, the P1000D can easily build a power centrally-controlled IP phone system, IP Camera system and Wireless AP group for the enterprise. Cameras can be installed around the corner in the company or campus for surveillance demands. Without the power-socket limitation, the P1000D makes the installation of cameras easier and more efficient.
Energy conservation, and low radiation
The P1000D uses an energy-saving integrated circuit design to ensure even heat dissipation. Idle ports can enter a sleep mode to further reduce power consumption. Radiation produced by the P1000D is within the standard range for electric appliances and causes no harm to the human body.
Easy deployment and maintenance-free
Providing data transfer and High Power PoE in one unit, the P1000D is able to reduce the need for extension cables and dedicated electrical outlets on the wall, ceiling or any unreachable place. It helps to lower the installation costs and simplify the installation effort. All RJ-45 copper interfaces of the P1000D supports 10/100/1000Mbps auto-negotiation for optimal speed detection through RJ-45 Category 6, 5 or 5e cables. It also supports standard auto-MDI/MDI-X that can detect the type of connection to any Ethernet device without requiring special straight or crossover cables.
- 9*10/100 Base-T ports(8*POE), supports auto MDI/MDIX
- Power Pin Assignment 1/2(+),3/6(-),(End-Span)
- IEEE 802.3af/at flow control provides reliable data transfer
- PoE Performance 96W(48V/2A) Per Port 53V DC
- Packet Forwarding Capacity: 10M:14880pps/port | 100M:148809pps/port
- Operating temperature: 0℃–50℃
- Plug and play, no configuration required
What's in the Box
- 8-Port 10/100Mbps Desktop Switch
- Power Plug
- 1 Year Warranty
- Standards and Protocols: IEEE 802.3af, IEEE 802.3at, IEEE 802.3,10BASE-T, IEEE 802.3u,100 BASE-TX, IEEE 802.3az,EEE(Energy Efficient Ethernet)
- Interface: 9 10/100Mbps Ports, Auto-Negotiation, Auto-MDI/MDIX
- External Power Supply: 100-240VAC, 50/60Hz
- Fan Quantity: Fanless
- Data Rates: 10/100Mbps
- LED Indicator: Power, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9,
- Dimensions: 180(L)*122(W)*37(H)mm
- Power Supply: Optional external power supply:60W(48V/1.25A)
- Transfer Method: Store and Forward
- Package Contents: 9-Port 10/100Mbps Desktop SwitchPower AdapterUser Guide
- System Requirements: Microsoft® Windows®, XP, Vista or Windows 7, Windows 8, Mac® OS, NetWare®, UNIX® or Linux.
- Environment: Operating Temperature: 0°C~40°C (32°F~104°F);Storage Temperature: -40°C~70°C (-40°F~158°F);Operating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensing;Storage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing