TG-NET P3008G-8PoE 150W 10/100/1000M 8 Port Gigabit Desktop PoE Switch
The TG-NET P3008G-8PoE 150W 10/100/1000M 8 Port Gigabit Desktop PoE enterprise switches are Full Gigabit Managed PoE Switches. The TG-NET P3008G-8PoE 150W 10/100/1000M 8 Port Gigabit Desktop PoE Switch utilises cutting-edge hardware and TG-NET Operating System Platform (TOS) software to provide high-performance access and aggregation to an enterprise campus network. The TG-NET P3008G-8PoE 150W 10/100/1000M 8 Port Gigabit Desktop PoE Switch integrates many advanced technologies in terms of reliability, security, and energy saving. It employs simple and convenient means of installation and maintenance to reduce customers' OAM cost and help enterprise customers build a next-generation IT network. No configuring is required, making it an easy to use the auto features of this switch make installation plug and play and hassle-free, you will just need to run Cat-5 Cat-6 cables from the cameras to the switch. This PoE switch is ideal for avoiding running 2 cables or using an extra power adapter. The TG-NET P3008G-8PoE 150W 10/100/1000M 8 Port Gigabit Desktop PoE Switch comes with 12 months warranty or 14 days money back guaranteed.
Remote power feeding up to 100m Supports PoE Power up to 30W for PoE port IEEE 802.3at Power over Ethernet Plus compliant Backward compatible with IEEE 802.3af Power over Ethernet Auto-detection of PoE IEEE 802.3at/af devices from being damaged by incorrect installation Circuit protection prevents power interference between ports Circuit Shorting Protection Supported
Department / Workgroup PoE Network
Providing 8-port PoE in-line power interfaces, the P3008G-8PoE can easily build a power centrally-controlled IP phone system, IP Camera system and Wireless AP group for the enterprise. Cameras can be installed around the corner in the company or campus for surveillance demands. Without the power-socket limitation, the P3000 makes the installation of cameras easier and more efficient.
Energy conservation, and low radiation
The P3008G-8PoE uses an energy-saving integrated circuit design to ensure even heat dissipation. Idle ports can enter a sleep mode to further reduce power consumption. Radiation produced by the P3008G-8PoE is within the standard range for electric appliances and causes no harm to the human body.
Easy deployment and maintenance free
Providing data transfer and High Power PoE in one unit, the P3008G-8PoE is able to reduce the need of extension cables and dedicated electrical outlets on the wall, ceiling or any unreachable place. It helps to lower the installation costs and simplify the installation effort. All RJ-45 copper interfaces of the P3008G-8PoE supports 10/100/1000Mbps auto-negotiation for optimal speed detection through RJ-45 Category 6, 5 or 5e cables. It also supports standard auto-MDI/MDI-X that can detect the type of connection to any Ethernet device without requiring special straight or crossover cables.
- 8*10/100/1000 Base-T ports(8*POE), supports auto MDI/MDIX
- Power Pin Assignment 1/2(+),3/6(-),(End-Span)
- IEEE 802.3af/at flow control provides reliable data transfer
- PoE Performance 150W (53V DC)
- TOS operating system and user interface (power saving management, port management, port routing / isolation, poe management)
- Packet Forwarding Capacity: 10M:14880pps/port | 100M:148809pps/port | 1000M:1488095pps/port
- 8K MAC Address
- Operating temperature: 0℃–50℃
- Plug and play, no configuration required
What's in the Box
- 8-Port 10/100/1000Mbps Desktop Switch
- Power Plug
- 1 Year Warranty
- Standards and Protocols: IEEE 802.3af,Power Over Ethernet, IEEE 802.3at,Power Over Ethernet Plus, IEEE 802.3,10BASE-T, IEEE 802.3u,100 BASE-TX, IEEE 802.3ab,1000 BASE-T, IEEE 802.3az,EEE(Energy Efficient Ethernet)
- Interface: 9 10/100/1000Mbps Ports, Auto-Negotiation, Auto-MDI/MDIX
- Internal Supply: 100-240VAC, 50/60Hz
- Fan Quantity: Fanless
- Data Rates: 10/100/1000Mbps
- LED Indicator: Power, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8,
- Dimensions: 280(L)*180(W)*44(H)mm
- Power Supply: Internal power supply (150W)
- Transfer Method: Store and Forward
- Package Contents: 8-Port 10/100/1000Mbps Desktop SwitchPower AdapterUser Guide
- System Requirements: Microsoft® Windows®, XP, Vista or Windows 7, Windows 8, Mac® OS, NetWare®, UNIX® or Linux.
- Environment: Operating Temperature: 0°C~50°C;Storage Temperature: -40°C~70°C (-40°F~158°F);Operating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensing;Storage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing
- Mfr SKU: MNSP8GM
- The best value switch on the market.