Zxtech Mini 4 Channel Full HD 4 Ports PoE Switch Built-in NVR
NOTE: THIS PRODUCT IS FOR CUSTOMERS WHO WISH TO REPLACE AN IDENTICAL UNIT. IT'S NOT RECOMMENDED FOR A NEW SETUP. PLEASE REFER TO THE FOLLOWING ITEM AS A SUITABLE REPLACEMENT:
- 4CH POE NVR 4K- > MN402PN
- 8CH POE NVR 4K -> MN902PN
- 8CH POE NVR 5MP -> MN902PNS
4 Channel Built-in PoE switch record up to 1080P. No need for extra cable or switch devices saves you space and money. View your property through your phone. Setup is fast simply scanning the QR code. Compact Network Recorder witness the long-lasting quality.
With a built-in PoE switch Port, You can connect your PoE IP Camera straight into this. No need for extra cable and switch box. Simplicity achieved.
Full HD Recording
Recorder 1080P Full HD resolution if you have a 2MP IP Camera. Recording will be on all channels. Never miss any footage.
You can view your property by login through your iPhone and Android phone, even on the web browser. Setup is fast. Connect to the router, and scan the QR Code with your phone.
What's in the Box
- 4 Channel PoE Built-in Mini NVR
- Power Adaptor
- 1 Year Warranty
- Operating system: LINUX
- Compression Standard: Standard H.264
- IPC Input: 4CH(1920x1080, 1280x960, 1280x720 etc.)
- HDMI Output: 1CH，HDMI interface; resolution:1920x1080P/60Hz
- VGA Output: 1CH，VGA interface; resolution:1920x1080P/60Hz
- Preview resolution: Full HD
- Video Resolution: 4CH.1080P/ 4CH.960P/4CH.720P, etc.（according to IPC input）
- Video Frame Rate: PAL: 25 frames / sec; NTSC: 30 frames / sec.
- Local Playback: Single-channel playback 1x1080P
- Backup: Support local, network backup
- Hard disk: One SATA hard drive (maximum 4TB)
- Network interface: 1 RJ-45 port(10/100Mbps)
- Browser: IE8.0 and above
- Support Agreement: ONVIF2.0
- USB Interface: Two USB2.0 interface
- Multi-operation: Support for recording, playback, network, backup
- Dual-stream: Yes
- Operating Voltage: DC 12V
- Operating Temperature: -10 — 55
- Humidity: 10%～90%
- Power Consumption: ≤ 24 W
- PoE Ports: 4 Channel PoE switch built-in.