Zxtech IP System Updates
Latest Software Updates
* If you need help or guide please call our technical team on 02036950315 or request firmware update on email@example.com
IMPORTANT!!! Please always check the DSP chip type (i.e A5S66 etc.), sensor type (i.e. IMX322 etc.) and version number of your camera (do not downgrade) before update your firmware using IP Search tool or the camera's UI!
Flashing the inappropriate firmware type can cause the loss of warranty! Please find the update instructions attached in the archive of the file in .txt format! If your camera's DSP and Sensor type is not listed here, there is not any available update.
IMPORTANT!!! Please always check the CPU type (i.e HI3520D etc.) and version number of your NVR (do not downgrade) before update your firmware using USB memory stick!
Flashing the inappropriate firmware type or using different method can cause the loss of warranty! If your NVR's CPU type is not listed here, there is not any available update.
If your NVR version is 5.1.28, you should upgrade your recorder to v5.1.51 before you flash the latest firmware.
1. Format a USB memory stick (1st generation recorders: 2-8GB, 2nd generation: 2-32GB) and use FAT32 file system (or NTFS if FAT32 is unavailable).
2. Copy the update file on to the USB stick.
3. Plug the memory stick into the recorder's USB port.
4. Go to Main menu ↦ System (in 'Setup' section, 3rd row) ↦ Update.
- Select update file (click) from a list (if you don’t see file on the list, press 'Refresh' button).
- Press 'Upgrade'.
During the update process, the recorder may reboot few times and it may make beeping sounds. It’ll take around 5-15 minutes, NVR will reboot on its own after update's finished.
5. Check the firmware version to make sure update was successful in Main menu ↦ System (in 'Info' section, 2nd row) ↦ Version info.