LAN devices through typical 4-pair twisted-pair cable (eg UTP).
This solution enables Access Point powering, which is placed in
the hermetic box just by the antenna (to lower the loss in the RF
cable), via twisted-pair cable from a power source located inside
The devices without the possibility of powering through the
The POE-UNI/4 adapter is a device, which enables an easy way to power up to 4 devices using twisted-pair cable.
The device is perfect to work with buffered power adapters, is equipped with DC power socket and PoE socket (power source selection by jumpers configuration).
What's in the box
- ADAPTER TO POWER SUPPLY VIA TWISTED-PAIR CABLE POE-UNI/4
- 1 Year Warranty
- Output power: max. 24 W
- Number of inputs: 1 pcs RJ-45
- Input voltage: max. 48 V DC
- Output voltage: max. 48 V DC
- LED indicators: plug the power source to thr PoE adapter
- Main features:
Pin numbers for RJ-45 connector - 1/2, 3/6 Wires to data transmission; 4/5, 7/8 Wires to power voltage transmission
- Housing: Plastic
- Operation temp. / Relative humidity: -40 °C ... 70 °C / 10 % ... 80 %M
- Weight: 0.02 kg
- Dimensions: 59 x 28 x 21 mm
Orders are shipped through the DPD next business day delivery service, or an alternative service you specified during your purchase. Orders placed after 3 pm will be shipped the following business day.