Highly efficient, lightweight solar panel, coming with solar controller. The solar panel comes with ultra-white textured tempered glass and aluminium alloy frame string for a full resistance. Wide range of applications, perfect fit for wireless CCTV camera installation. High quality with branded MCU control, ultra-low power consumption when standby.
What's in the box?
- 1x Solar Panel
- 1x Solar Controller
Solar Controller's Features
- Branded MCU control, ultra-low power consumption when standby
- The charging principle adopts a three-stage charging algorithm, which performs a balanced charging of the battery once a week, effectively preventing the battery from being unbalanced and vulcanized, and improving the service life of the battery
- Power MOSFET as an electronic switch without any mechanical switch, no protection action delay
- Green and Red LED light indication for charge and discharge; discharge light control + timing, pure light control, manual adjustion on the ALWAYS ON mode
Controller Indicators Description
Indicator No.1 (Charge): When there is sun, the solar panel has voltage output, this indicator will light red
Indicator No.2 (battery): battery level indicator
a. Flashing red light: battery power <=25%
b. Red and green flashing alternately: battery power ≤ 50%
c. Flashing green light: battery power ≤ 75%
Indicator No. 3 (LOAD):Indicator No. 3 (LOAD): voltage output indicator, when the controller has power output, this indicator will light green
Solar Panel's Tech Specs
- Peak Power (Pmax): 60W
- Crest Voltag (Vmp): 18 (V)
- Short-Circuit Current: 1.83 (A)
- Glass: 3.2mm (Ultra-white textured tempered glass)
- Test Criteria: Irradiance 1000W/M2
- Max system voltage: 600(V)
- Solar Cell Quantity: 36 (4*9)
- Frame: Aluminium alloy frame string impact resistance
- Perating Current: 1.66(A)
- Open-curcuit voltage: 21.4 (V)
- Dimension: 670*535*25 (mm)
Solar Controller's Tech Specs
- Charging Mode: PWM mode
- System Current: 3A
- System Voltage: 7.4V, 11.1V, 14.8V
- Power Input:<=18W, <=18W, <=36W
- Input withstand voltage: <=25V
- Overload protection/Short curcuit: 1.5 times rated current delay for 5 minutes off
- Protection: Automatic recoovery after 5 minutes; >= 3 times rated current short circuit protection action
- Charge loop drop: <=0.7V
- Discharge circuit voltage drop: <=01.V
- Overvoltage protection voltage: 5.5(3.7V), 9.4 (7.4V), 13.6(11.1V), 17.8(14.8V)
- Overvoltage recovery voltage: 5.0(3.7V), 8.9(7.4V), 13.1(11.1V), 17.3(14.8V)
- Charge cut-off Voltage: 4.2(3.7V),8.4(7.4V), 12.6(11.1V), 16.8(14.8V)
- Over-discharge protection Voltage: 3.2(3.7V), 6.0(7.4V), 9.0(11.1V), 12.0(14.8V)
- Over-Discharge Recovery Voltage: 3.7(3.7V), 7.4(7.4V), 11.1(11.1V), 14.8(14.8V)
- Charging Return Voltage: 3.7(3.7V), 7.4(7.4V), 11.1(11.1V), 14.8(14.8V)
- Daytime identification voltage: 3.0(3.7V), 3.5(7.4V), 7(11.1V/14.8V)
- Night identifying voltage: 1.0(3.7V), 1.5(7.4V), 3(11.1V/14.8V)
- Operation Temperature: -30°C~+55°C
- Storage Temperature: -45°C~+70°C
- Operating Relative Humidity: ≤90%RH
- IP Grade: IP30
- External Dimensions: 53.4mm*68.6mm*22mm
- Installation Cabling: AWG22~14/2mm2
- Weight: 0.032kg
1. Three indicator lights flash alternately (With sunlight)
a. The battery cable is open
b. No battery
c. Damaged battery
2. After inserting the solar panel, the output light (LOAD) goes out (With sunlight)
a. Controller mode is wrong
=> Tune to the normally open mode, all dial to the 1234 side
3.The first two lights (Charge & Battery) are on, the last one (Load) is off (With sunlight)
a. Battery is no power and is charging
b. Controller is broken
How to Install Solar Panel?
- 1. Fix bracket to the support.
- 2. Prepare the solar panel with bracket fixed
- 3. Install solar panel to battery support bracket
- 4. Connect the black cable to solar panel
- 5. Get full set ready
- 6. Battery Box
- 1. When unpacking, take out all the screws and put them together to avoid losing them.
- 2. When installing, the black power terminal should be on the top of the solar panel to avoid short circuit caused by rain leaking in.
- 3. The solar panel in place with sufficient sunlight, neither on the wall nor under the tree and other places with insufficient light. The front of the solar panel should be at an angle of 60 degrees to the place where the sun rises, to ensure that the sun shines on the panel for 10 hours during the day, improve the energy conversation rate, and the longer lifetime of the battery.
- 4. In case of continuous overcast and rainy days, photovoltaic charging is not possible, you can take the battery indoors and charge it with a regular lithium battery charger.
- 5. Waterproof measures should be taken for the line interface, which can be wrapped with waterproof tape to avoid water ingress.
The best uses for solar panels
With our Zxtech solar panel battery as part of your CCTV system, you can actually store the extra energy your solar panel produce at home instead of feeding it back into the electricity grid. Why not powering your wireless CCTV system using solar panel battery. Our Zxtech Solar panel can provide backup power.
Achieve intelligent power saving installing Zxtech Solar Panel Battery. This battery can be successfully linked to our Zxtech Tropox and PTZ cameras
Great solar panel designed for Security camera, perfect fit for our Zxtech Tropox wireless camera. For many households and businesses, the ultimate measure of success if profitability. In order to achieve optimal goals you need to manage your expenses, what better than installing solar panel battery and use to power your wireless CCTV camera.
Using solar battery panel is becoming an increasingly popular option for many homeowners- especially those who live in larger residences. New version 1000W solar panel battery.
The solar energy is generated from photovoltaic panels installed on homes, buildings and solar farms across the world. The product essentially uses the same technology to turn daylight into energy.
Benefits of solar panel battery
- Reduce the electricity cost
- Help to redue pollution, which is one of biggest problem we are facing
- Easy Installation
Orders are shipped through the DPD next business day delivery service, or an alternative service you specified during your purchase. Orders placed after 3 pm will be shipped the following business day.